Questions We Answer
Our GuruLink Representatives work closely with candidates and employers through all stages of the hiring process. GuruLink is very in tune with the needs and expectations of hiring managers and prospective employees. We apply this extensive knowledge to help you answer questions such as:
- Can you directly market your resume to upper management?
- Do you know which clients are hiring, and what is going on behind the scenes?
- Do you know the salary range that clients are willing to pay?
- Does your resume get lost in a company's internal resources?
- Do you think searching the internet and want ads are the most effective means to stay informed of new, exciting job opportunities?
- Do you have all the information you need at your fingertips in order to be comfortable with making an informed decision when accepting a new job?
- Do you feel well prepared and know what to expect when you walk into an interview?
- Do you feel your current recruiters do a good job of keeping you informed throughout the process?
- Do you know if current employees of the hiring company are happy, their work environment is conducive to productivity, and feel their company has a bright future?
For most people the answers to the majority of these questions is "no", and these are just some of the ways in which we can add value to your job search. Contact a GuruLink representative to find out more about how we can help you.