Business Development Manager
Our client is a homegrown online privacy and security organization that has recently joined a global giant in their space. They have developed a line of user-friendly products trusted by millions to protect their online privacy. These recent developments will see their services being integrated into existing, globally competitive products and expanding onto their partnerís 350 million+ active users. Their success is, in large part, owing to their innovative solutions, out-of-the-box thinking, and visionary leadership.
They are currently in the midst of a massive growth period as their brand joins forces with a leading name in information security. This is a truly unique opportunity to make a difference in the lives of real people, and bring freedom of information and privacy to people all over the world.
These recent developments, and rate of growth, have them looking for a Business Development Manager to ride this wave with them.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Business Development
- Cold-calling to new clients and regular account reviews/cross-selling with existing clients
- Increase sales and average transaction size by up-selling, add-on sales and cross-selling
- Build and manage a strong business development pipeline and maintain the highest levels of client satisfaction
- Create persuasive sales presentations, leveraging strong knowledge of market trends, product features and internal analytics
- Collaborate with technical teams across the business to ensure superior sales opportunities
- Increase fill-able quotas for partners
- Manage Partner relationships and ensure quotas are being filled correctly
- Analyze campaign performance statistics and recommend optimized solutions
("Must Have Skills")What You Bring to Us:
- You have several years progressive growth in a solution sales or account management role with a track record of exceeding sales revenue goals and client retention/loyalty targets
- Prefer someone who has experience using a consultative sales approach and has closed complex sales in the past - prefer those who have experience working in the technology/software world
- You have experience delivering fascinating presentations in front of various sized groups
- You know how to navigate corporate structures to identify key decision makers
- You enjoy staying ahead of the curve with a knowledge and interest in emerging technologies
- You excel with Microsoft office, Google Documents and Salesforce
- You are a self-starter, highly effective working independently and with limited supervision
- You are an effective solution seller, able to provide prospects and clients with numerical business cases.
- You possess excellent communication and relationship management skills
- You have a passion for learning and an open-minded perspective to understand our disciplined approach to business development
"Nice to have" skillsComputer Science background or similar